Sunday, March 27, 2011

i ♥ oregon

I recently returned from a trip up to Oregon, I spent the first half of my trip in Portland and the last in my hometown of Keizer. I love Oregon for so many reasons, one of them being that I always manage to find treasures at el cheapo prices! Here are my favorites from my visit....
    
 stamped copper bracelet
leather concho belt, i have been kinda obsessed with anything concho lately



my first saltillo blanket, my friend araby collects these, so pretty!

4 comments:

  1. i scored a bitchin one of these blankies in chula a few weeks ago that i am obsessed with! this one is super cute too! p.s. what is that amazingness hanging on the wall in the background? is that something i haven't seen yet?? p.s.s. we need to go to taos so we can get you stocked up on conchos, blankets, mukluks, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing finds! i love concho - anything with a native american vibe to it! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete